An atmospheric timing and reaction based game of monsters and men.
Created within 48h for Ludum Dare 50 (Theme: Delay the inevitable)
Check out my indie game Recollection, my game dev YouTube channel and more at https://linktr.ee/Erkberg
The jam was a whole lot of fun again, and I'm quite happy with how the game turned out. But I got lost in details a bit too much and didn't manage to get everything in there that I wanted, such as:
- sound effects (though it does create a certain atmosphere without them)
- better storytelling / writing / endings
- a second game mode (highscore survival)
- balancing changes and accessibility settings to adjust the difficulty a bit (the game is probably too easy on the violent path and too hard on the non-violent one, even though that’s part of the message)
- improved visuals, especially animations and player feedback
- and more...
Not sure yet if I'll have the time for a post-jam version but I'd really love to address these things someday. And to clean up the messy code :D (which btw is available on Github: https://github.com/Erkberg/LudumDare50)
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.